Chronicles of a New Life

Friday, February 18, 2005

Dinner and a Threesome

After the rousing conversation the night before holly and paul were eager to have me over again. When our shifts at work ended we chatted for a bit and holly invited me back to their apartment where they made a delicious dinner and we ate and chatted a bit more..if anyone ever overheard one of our conversations they would swear we all had ADD as much as we jump from on topic to another completely unrelated one.

After we finished dinner we went into the bedroom, turned on the stereo, and continued our conversation. He laid her on her stomach, lifted her shirt to expose her back, and began to give her a massage. This was the perfect thing for him to do, as I love giving massages. I promptly unhooked her bra, grabbed the lotion, and began massaging it into her soft bare skin. He watched and helped and began looking bored so I removed his shirt and laid him down and began massaging his back. She soon sat up, removed her shirt and bra and was helping me massage him.

At some point in a previous conversation she had said something about her feet being a sensitive area and so I moved to them, worked the lotion in and began to play with her toes on my tongue, she laid back, squirmed, and moaned quietly while he fondled and sucked on her breasts. I then massaged his feet and sucked on his toes as well, which he said no one had ever done before, he thoroughly enjoyed it, twitching and letting out quiet gasps and sighs of delight.
Evidentally, now it was time for me to lose my clothing. They removed my shirt and bra and began massaging my back and breasts. I was now nice and relaxed and very wet. They took turns removing eachothers clothes and admiring eachother's nude bodies.
She and I are similarly built though she has slightly smaller hands and slightly larger breasts, at seeing this woman whom I perceive to be very attractive nude I gained more of an appreciation for my own naked body.

Having just come from work I had a clear plastic retainer in my tongue which I removed as it is pointed at one end and would not have been pleasant to soft sensitive skin I am sure. They both admitted to being sad since neither of them, though both were curious, had ever been with anyone with their tongue pierced.

Though she had her fair share of encounters kissing women, she had never been with a woman sexually before, and he had never witnessed two women together in person before either. These issues were the first to be addressed. She and I had only been kissing a few minutes when she began to kiss her way down my chest and stomach to my clit.

She said it was her first time but she seemed to know what she was doing. Maybe women really just have a superior knowledge of pleasing other women. Perhaps she was just going by what she likes..well..she and I have a lot in common. Though my favorite part was definitely having her fingers in me. First two, comfortably, but then three, more effectively was her thumb stroking my clit and her teeth tugging at the flesh of my inner thighs. Paul made himself comfortable when he found a suitable view and jerked off to the vision of his wife's beautiful cunt and her fingers and mouth on mine. He ate her with a passion which was more than hot to witness..he fingered her and caressed her clit in his mouth while I kissed her and tortured her nipples.

When it was my turn to play with her I sucked on my fingers for a little lubrication and gave her two of them, which seemed to be quite enough as she is fairly small, curved them upward and found her g-spot. I suppose this was new to her given her gasp and loud moaning. Not long after I began, she came. I really got off just listening to her scream, and so I just kept going. She is very inclined to multiple orgasms. She came again. This time louder. The third time her screams were muffled as he was feeding her his cock. Finally she gave the signal for me to stop, she could not take anymore. I did not want to overstimulate her and ruin her pleasure.

She really seemed to enjoy getting me off..she fingered me furiously and lapped away at my juices all the while lying on my breasts and stomach, biting my nipples. I thoroughly enjoyed having her on top of me..my first thought was "we need to buy this girl a strap on". She seemed to love the vantage point. Even if she didn't want to use it I'd love to..I've always wanted to fuck a woman. I want to have that control and be able to sit back and enjoy it..eating someone out or even fingering them requires a lot of effort and not always a great view of the facial expressions of the one you're pleasing. I want to give pleasure with every thrust and be able to enjoy watching her facial expressions and have uninhibited access to her tits and lips.
Around this point paul asked which I preferred, men or women. I thought this was a silly question to ask someone you were currently having a threesome with, as I assumed it was obvious, but I answered him as honestly as I could. "I'm equally attracted to both and equally enjoy sex with both, though I'd prefer a relationship with a man..women are just too emotional and complex to endure a relationship with."

The sun was rising and we were still having fun, once the cds ended and we saw that it was nearing 7am we decided to end our wonderful session. They went to sleep and I drove home to my very comfy, though empty, bed. Replaying what had just happened over and again in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home