Chronicles of a New Life

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hypocrite

Said friend from last post has gotten himself a girlfriend and has given her his virginity. He'd said that he had not wanted to have sex with anyone until he was sure he really cared about them and they had a future together. His sex with her is 'justified' because they were in a "relationship", news to me that one can call it a relationship after less than a week of dating. And by the by, they broke up just two days after their sexual encounter. He does not, however, believe this contradicts every opinion he'd held about myself. All I have to say is that he is a hypocrite and I care not about his opinions of me any longer. I am happy with what I do and whom I choose to be with, and remarkably, even though I do not have a "relationship" with them we continue to keep in touch. I suppose that's more than he can say for himself. If nothing else, I am saying that I am proud of my slutty behavior. It makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home