Chronicles of a New Life

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Delay

I really had hoped to have those posts up by the end of the week, but my week took a bit of a turn in events.

I had gone out to a nice little showbar tuesday night with a few friends. I made my scheduled trip to the city on wednesday and what was supposed to be a fun two days and one night turned out to be an excellent four days and three nights.

I'd gone up to visit the dear, sweet, and incredibly sexy todd. After the first party he was on my mind constantly and I was counting down the days until the next party when I could see him again, kiss his delicious lips, and have my way with his amazing cock. Though, I have yet to post about the second party, I'll tell you now that todd was feeling a little under the weather and I didn't get to play with him much, at least, significantly less than at the first party. Not to be selfish, but I had very much wanted to get him alone in a room and have my way with him, or let him have his way with me *wink*.
So, when we had a moment alone to chat I'd let him know how much I'd been thinking of him, he said the feelings were mutual. He'd mentioned that he'd been thinking up some wonderfully dirty things he'd like to do to me, I was nothing but eager to try them all. We joked about scheduling some time to make it happen. I was ecstatic.

A few days after the party I sent him an instant message we had a nice long conversation and we agreed on a tentative visit the following week. The plan was to head up on wednesday, stay until thursday afternoon/evening, visit thomas thursday night and leave early friday morning, stop by jefferson's for a quick massage and perhaps a blowjob, then head home to shower and ready for work by 4pm.

Time flew by more quickly than I'd ever thought possible. The next thing I knew it was friday morning and I was still staying with todd. I hadn't heard from thomas and I had a few missed calls from jefferson wondering where I was. Todd and I had grabbed breakfast at a small bagel shop and headed back to his apartment to eat and watch a movie. At some point in time we fell asleep, and by the time I woke the time frame I'd had for time with jefferson had come and gone. I later sent him a message and apologized over and again, it really wasn't meant to happen the way it did. I had been looking forward to seeing him.

Todd was a very gracious host and although I feared I was overstaying my welcome he was nothing short of sweet and wonderful. Posts are on their way about my visit soon, but first there are a few other things and a party to post about.

I suppose it is too bad that I missed out on seeing jefferson, as he's the one wielding the whip to hold me to my postings.

There is always time to make up for it.

4 Comments:

  • Jeff?! Er, no one ever calls him 'Jeff.' It's Jefferson.

    By Blogger Viviane, at 5:45 PM  

  • Yes. My dear, you are correct. I apologize. I have gone back through and corrected the problem.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 3:09 AM  

  • Thankfully, those changes were made before they could offend my eyes. Thank you for your dilgence, Viv.

    Uh, Viviane.

    No worries about the missed backrub and blowjob. I'm pleased that you enjoyed yourself with our man Todd.

    And yes, there will always be time for more.

    By Blogger Jefferson, at 8:53 PM  

  • heyyy JEFFY!!!!

    could NOT resist.

    we need to visit soon man. have been having a helluva a time.

    very dirty

    By Blogger j, at 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home