Chronicles of a New Life

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Birthday!

It was the Friday night after my 21st birthday, my college suitemate and one of my best friends decided that we should all go out to some club to celebrate. I hadn't been to a club in quite a while and thought that it would be fun to just get out and dance, oh yeah, and drink. It would most likely be a latin club. This would be perfect, I was in the mood for sensual body movement. The only problem was that I would have to drive up to either north jersey or new york to meet them. The drive didn't seem so horrible, I spent a decent chunk of it on the phone with people wishing me a happy belated birthday and all that.

I met up with jackie at her house and we were to meet maria and a few of her friends at the club because they were running a bit behind and still primping at maria's house a few towns over, but close to the club. Jackie and I parked across the street from the club and waited, bottles in hand, getting a bit of drinking in beforehand.

About 45 minutes and two rather large bottles of liquor later, maria and her friends finally arrived. We were a bit irritated about having to wait so long, but what really got to us was the mostly empty parking lot of the club.

We entered and checked our coats, at this point in march it was still snowing.

Shots all around to start off our night, not to mention that it looked like we'd be needing them. The club was sparsely occupied at best, and by mostly women. This trip looked to be taking an awful turn.

We drank a bit more and danced with eachother, maria swears she's straight but when she's dancing with another woman the way she was and doing body shots off of all of us it makes me curious to know how well she's really fooling herself. Though I am not attracted to maria I still took advantage of her willingness to dance with other women, I pushed her to her limit then backed off and found a man to dance with.

We all danced a while longer, a few guys made their way into our circle, but mostly we just danced with eachother. I'm sure it was quite a show for any onlooker, we were just having fun.

A very short while later the lights were turned back on and everyone was leaving, "But it's so early," I squeeked, voice having been weak from screaming over the music for the past few hours. Evidentally, clubs in new jersey close at 2am.

I was disappointed.

We waited all that time to get in, danced with the few men that made the cut, and now we were just supposed to head home? I was wide awake and felt completely sober. I wanted to go somewhere else, do something else, drink more, dance more. But everyone else was ready to head home.

At some point at the club I had spoken to shelby via cell phone, she had arrangements with connor tonight but hoped I was having fun celebrating my birthday.
When we left the club I called shelby to see what she and connor were up to, I was about to drive back home and thought I might stop by to say hello. Plans were made for me to call when I got closer, and if they were still awake I was welcome to stop in. When I was only a few more miles away I called again and they were awake and expecting me, and one of connor's friends had shown up unexpectedly. They asked if that would be a problem, I said no.

I arrived in the hotel's parking lot and found a space near shelby's car, then made my way up to the room. I greeted everyone with a hug and introduced myself to the new guy, mark. I explained that I smelled disgusting from the smoke from the club and needed to shower.

I gathered my things and headed to the bathroom where connor and mark were mixing drinks or something of the sort. I shed my clothing. Connor suggested mark stay and get to know me while he went out to keep shelby company. I showered with the curtain half opened, he stared the whole time. I asked him quite a few questions until I was satisfied that he was an okay guy, all the while I was getting used to the fact that I'd be fucking him in a few minutes.

After I finished washing up I towel dried and dressed in pj pants and a tank top. I crawled into bed with connor and shelby and made myself comfy, at this point I was a little tired and perfectly willing to just fall asleep next to these two hot bodies. Then mark crawled into the bed next to me and began to fondle me. He kept trying to "get comfortable" and was brushing my tits with his hands, what I suppose was to seem accidentally. I didn't mind I was enjoying having my tits fondled. Eventually, he rolled over onto me and began kissing me. Connor instructed him off and began to remove my clothing and sucked on my very sensitive nipples. He said that shelby felt left out, so I leaned over her and began to kiss her play with her breasts. She was responsive, though it had seemed she was half asleep when I began. I worked my hands down to her clit and teased it for a moment before I slipped my fingers into her. She was a little dry, so I used the saliva on my tongue to wet my fingers and gave them back to her, curved them toward her g-spot and applied lots of pressure, just how she likes it. She writhed and moaned but allowed that she was sore and exhausted from her romp with connor just a few hours earlier, she preferred to watch. Shelby made herself comfy in a chair next to the bed, connor kissed my neck and pinched my nipples and mark made his way to my clit. Mark set to work until his mouth was too tired to continue, he got up for a drink.
Shelby stood and gathered her things to head home, she had to work later that day and needed to back to her own bed for some sleep, she took mark home on her way. Connor and I kissed and chatted and fucked until the sun came up. Somewhere around 8am I took him home and then it was back to my own bed for some much need and well deserved sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home