Chronicles of a New Life

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Girls Night

Shelby randomly calls me and suggests we "do lunch" on wednesday before my afternoon class and so I agree and we make our plans. Later that night she texts me:
"Do you have anything to do tomorrow night(wednesday) after class?"

My answer is in the negative, as I rarely have concrete plans for evenings after I get out of work.

"Well, you do now." She responds.

"Great! What are we doing?"

"We are going to visit meg. And I'm going to tie you up and beat the hell out of the two of you."

"Awesome!"

Recently, shelby has discovered her sadistic side. She has taken an interest in spanking, flogging, tying up, and in any other way dominating people. This is new to her as she is used to being submissive. She has been eager to add to her repertiore, and as meg is on spring break this week shelby now had two (to use the cliché) ready, willing, and able participants.

Plans for lunch went as scheduled, I attended my afternoon class and afterward I met up with shelby again, we headed to our friendly neighborhood walmart to pick up some supplies for the evening.

First on our list: rope, and lots of it, 100 feet to be exact.
Second item: clothes pins, 50 wooden pins.
Third item: candles, one large unscented white tapered candle.
Fourth item: bamboo, this was the only item to cause a problem as they only sold bamboo in large and expensive arrangements and we only wanted one piece.

We wandered around the store looking for things to replace the bamboo when the brilliant idea struck: dowel rods. Back in the crafts section we examined the different sizes of the long solid wooden rods. We joked that the security personnel was probably getting off watching her test strokes of the different sizes across my thighs. We finally found two suitable dowels, a 5/16th inch and a 1/2 inch. The 1/2 inch was a good thick solid hit whereas the 5/16ths, by far, provided more of an unyeilding sting. We paid for our items through the self-checkout, as we were sure our basket would seems at least slightly incriminating to any cashier. Returned to our respective homes to shower and ready ourselves for our fun evening ahead. We left a little later than scheduled but there was no real rush to get there at any specific time, we even stopped at Arby's for a bite to eat on the way. We arrived and sat around and chatted for a while and sipped on our drinks. Meg drank an entire bottle of Asti and downed a few shots of vodka and she was ready to go. I, myself, had to drive home at the end of the night so I limited my alcohol intake. Shelby, however, went a bit over her limit and ended up being more than a little drunk, though that was after she'd taken careful measures to tie us up and beat us nicely.

Sad to say that the events are a little hazy in my mind since this post has been such a long time coming but I shall do my best to recount with as much detail as I can.

Shelby took a few test strokes with the dowels across meg's thighs and ass, meg yowled and threatened to hit shelby back if she continued.

Meg made herself comfortable on the floor on her stomach. She mentioned that she'd heard that I give good massages, and that she needed one. I quickly agreed then wandered off to find lotion or massage oil, I ended up in her bedroom, finding the lotion on the nightstand. I began on her lower back just below her raised shirt but soon decided that the shirt and bra had to come off if I were going to give any semblance of a good massage. Shelby worked on taping the ends of the rope she'd been cutting to size while I made my way to meg's feet.

Meg has a thing against feet, especially having hers played with. She had a bit to drink and was in no state to do much fighting back so I took her calf in my hand and held it firmly while I began to massage her foot. She relaxed almost immediately. She squirmed a bit when I went too lightly and moaned when I rubbed deep into the sole of her foot. I took her toes into my mouth and rolled my tongue over and between them. She gasped. Shelby then instructed meg onto her side, a position that would more easily allow access to meg's breasts which were about to be bound.
Shelby wrapped the rope around meg's very large pale pink breasts, the rope was then brought over her shoulders and tied to the rope that had her ankles, reminiscent of a hogtie. Her legs were spread and soon shelby had her fingers in meg's ass. Meg very much enjoys anal sex and was moaning very loudly and grinning from ear to ear. Shortly thereafter shelby states, "oops...I think I broke you now." Meg headed to the bathroom to assess the damage. Shelby started on me.

Earlier on in the night shelby had tied a knot in my hair with the rope, something she'd seen online and did a wonderful job of recreating. She used the ends of the rope from that knot to bind my wrists and to connect to the rope that ran behind my knees holding my legs close to my chest.

My eyes were closed.

There was a momentary pause.

Then the sound of a bag being opened.

Next, a sharp pain on my right nipple. The clothes pins, shelby was pinning my breasts, then my pussy. I felt the sting of each pin as it was closing in on my flesh, such an overwhelming sensation, I lost count. When she'd satisfied herself with the design of the pins she started on my ass with the dowel rods. Each strike tensed my muscles and took my breath away. I was awash in sensations, the stinging from the dowel across my ass and the throbbing from the pins on my cunt. Again, she stopped when she was satisfied with her design and began fucking my pussy with a huge bright red vibrator. I screamed and squirmed as much as the ropes would allow until she "broke" me too. She redirected her attentions to the candle while I recovered. I headed to the bathroom to clean up a bit and couldn't help but let out small gasps as I removed each of the 8 clothes pins from the lips of my pussy, feeling the sting as the blood rushed back to my flesh.

Jefferson had called sometime during our play and we were taking turns chatting with him, meg was giving him the play-by-play while shelby fucked my pussy and now he was hearing meg's moans as shelby dripped the hot wax onto her stomach.

Meg's stomach and back are very sensitive to the hot wax and she writhes and moans loudly as each drop hits her. My reactions are a bit different. My back is more sensitive to the heat and I squirm at each drop, my stomach, however sends odd sensations down my spine.

Sensations of being tickled.

I giggled each time shelby dropped the wax onto my stomach. She'd slap me or take a dowel to my ass each time and scold me not to laugh, but each time I'd still giggle. I wasn't trying to be masochistic, it just tickled me so badly it was impossible not to laugh.

Shelby returned to meg with the wax and while she was torturing meg with that I thought to torture her nipples. I took one into my mouth and rolled my tongue around on it and nibbled a little here and there, her moans didn't cease. Then shelby directed me to go down on meg so, I settled myself between meg's legs and admired her beautiful bright pink pussy as I set my mouth to work on it. I licked and sucked on her clit until she came and couldn't stand it anymore. I'd made my own mouth quite happy in the process as well.

Shortly hereafter meg was blisfully exhausted, shelby was drunk, and I had the drive home to prepare for. Meg and I picked some of the hot wax off of ourselves and gathered in onto a towel while we picked some out of the carpet as well. Shelby and I gathered our things and headed home around 4am.

2 Comments:

  • wheeeee! drunken bondage is the best!

    By Blogger Bunny, at 1:38 PM  

  • A date that will long live in the annals of sex history: when our Shelby diversified as a domme.

    Sniff. Still brings a tear to the eye.

    By Blogger Jefferson, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home