Chronicles of a New Life

Friday, July 08, 2005

Lately Part 1

I've been a busy gal as of late, with running around getting the "it's nearing the end of the summer" things out of the way and working about 50 hours a week, not to mention trying to have some sort of social life.

I was never much for hanging out with people from work until this job, where I've met so many interesting people that I've felt I just didn't have enough time between tables to get to know. I've given my number to more people in the last month than I think I have in the entire previous year. I suppose that is helped by the fact that they hire so many new people every week because they are such a disorganized shitty company that they can't keep employees.

This brings me to one of the recent new hire groups, just two people; a girl named lynn and a guy named ty. Both of which annoyed me from the first day. She has a grating voice and an obnoxious personality and he walks around all cocky which instead of seeming selfconfident, which is sexy, just came off as arrogant. I was counting down the days until they quit, as most new hires have recently.

Here we are a few weeks later and they are both still going strong. Her voice still annoys me but I've come to put up with her and even spark up conversations with her. Oh, the things you will do when you're bored out of your mind.
He, on the other hand, started to grab my attention. I suppose he noticed I was put off by his arrogance which made him try all the more to get me to like him. He toned down the arrogance and started joking around and making me laugh. One night he passed by me and I felt a brush on my ass.
No big deal, I thought, that happens in those cramped spaces back in the kitchen. Later that night I noticed it again, this time I also noticed a grin on his face.

This sparked my interest.

Perhaps he wasn't trying to be arrogant, maybe he is just selfconfident, obviously confident enough that I wouldn't smack him if he touched my ass.

Between tables I would chat with him, and as it turns out he's a pretty okay guy. Quick to do a favor and always good for a laugh. My kind of friend, I thought. I slowly incorporated some details of my trips to the city into our conversations, this piqued his curiousity. We continued talking and over the course of about a week as we would chat and laugh his brushes past my ass eventually turned into all out slaps. I didn't mind a bit, and he knew I liked it.

Afterall, if there is anything I like it's a good spanking.

Later that week I was complaining of a sore shoulder and he offered a quick massage. All the while I'm thinking.."Mmm, big strong hands. Good at massaging and spanking. I wonder what else they're good at?" My mind started racing.

Now, to tell you about his appearance. He's the tall, dark, and handsome type. Standing at around 6'4", with broad muscular shoulders and very short, almost shaved, black hair. He's got the most alluring brown eyes and long eyelashes as well as nice full lips. And as I've said before, I am very much and eye and mouth person. He'd caught my eye the moment I saw him; then he opened his mouth. All that talk that seemed so arrogant turned me off and I didn't give it a second thought.

Until now.

Suddenly, I couldn't believe it. I was attracted to him and even started enjoying his company. I'd arrive at work to happily discover that we were working the same shift, looking forward to joking around and having him smack my ass. So, one friday night I casually suggested we should hang out outside of work sometime. He responded appropriately with a, "yeah, I'd like that" type of answer. I borrowed his pen and gave him my number.

He called about an hour after our shift ended. Just enough time for him to have gone home to shower and re-dress. I thought it was cute that he was so anxious to spend time with me. I hadn't been expecting a call that night, or even the next. I thought, perhaps he'd call one night during the following week. Though, it seemed, he was just as eager to see me as I was to see him. The butterflies set in before we even hung up the phone.

It just so happened that I didn't have any plans for the evening and I had my house to myself.

I threw out an invitation for a movie night at my place. He accepted. We met at a local deli and grabbed some sandwiches. He followed me home. We sat around chatting for a bit while eating our dinners, mind you it was now nearing 1am. Somewhere in the conversation I'd mentioned that I had a pool. He hinted that he'd like to go swimming. We headed out to the pool, I in a tanktop and bikini bottoms and he in his boxer briefs, looking very sexy might I add.

I'd assumed that he had a sexy body under that boring, ugly work uniform. I was right.

I swam a few feet from feet from him for a solid ten minutes, getting comfortable with the idea of what now seemed inevitable. I couldn't ignore my attraction to him and I didn't want to. When I decided that was indeed what I wanted, I allowed him closer. He teased me about being nervous, to which I responded with something like, "psssht, yeah right, me..nervous? Ha!" Knowing full well that I infact was nervous, as I found myself caring what he thought of me and my insecurities got the best of me. He came back at me with, "so let's skinny dip," as he removed his boxer-briefs. My stomach flipped while I hesitated. I was running all the possibilities over in my head: get out now, make up an excuse, or..*gasp*..just strip.

I decided on the latter. Insecurities be damned.

I placed my clothes on the deck and moved back to the middle of the pool, relishing feeling the water run over my bare flesh. When I swam up to him he pulled me close, wrapping his muscular arms around me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and sat on his lap. We gazed into eachothers eyes until our lips met in a gentle kiss. We kissed for a while until we decided that it was getting a little too chilly to continue anything in the water.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home