Chronicles of a New Life

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Minivacation

*I just realized how much I've been neglecting you all. My apologies. This goes a month or more back, but here's to catch you up.*


This past week is a blurr of good food, great sex, and exceptional company.

After a small ordeal at home I headed up to the city, yet again, to visit our beloved todd. I wanted to see him, to sit around and chat, watch crazy movies, eat good food, and of course add a bit to my kink repertoire.

I made my usual trip up but this time I decided to risk taking the subway to spare the expense of a cab. I ended up a few blocks away because I think I took the wrong train, but it was only a few blocks. I walked to the corner of the street and oriented myself, then decided which direction I needed to go. The four or so blocks that I had to walk seemed to take an eternity, I was anxious for one of his kisses. That and I'd worn cute, but not very comfortable, heels and I was starting to get blisters.

I had told him that I'd bought new clothes and that I might bring them up with me, nothing too exciting, just some clothes. I decided to wear one of the outfits for when I arrived.

I finally reached his building and had the doorman buzz me in. I took the elevator to his floor, primped in the mirror and made sure the rather low cut shirt was suiting it's purpose. I perched myself in the doorway, trying to hide the lust in my eyes, and knocked on the door. He opened the door, looked me up and down, and let out a shocked, "Wow!" That made it all worth it, blisters be damned.

There was a quick hello kiss in the doorway before I made my way into the apartment. I had it out for his cock as soon as I walked through the door. I wanted it very badly and in every way. I wanted in my hands, in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass..everywhere. And I wanted his lips on mine in the worst way. There was a tease of a blowjob shortly after I arrived and after he showed me one of his new toys.

My first observation upon entering the apartment was that the dining area that I'd cleaned last time was still neat. I was very proud. This just brought to me the theory that if I help get the whole place in order and seeing how nice it is to have things organized, he'd be compelled to keep it that way. But then again, even if he didn't, I'm sure we could set up time for me to come visit. Maybe he can beat me while I'm wearing a french maid's uniform..the possibilities are endless. I just like being able to do something I do well for someone else. Which sort of randomly brings me to the thought that I've gotten a lot better with reading his orgasms..this pleases me. Because now I know just how, when, and where. I love that. Now that I know just what he likes I can give him more orgasms, faster. Fit in as many as I'd like. I love those beginning stages of learning someone's body, I tend to be a quick study, mostly because I love to please and the faster I can learn how the happier I am.

We chilled for a bit and then headed out for a bite to eat. I was very happy. Being in the city, being with todd, and I'm sure being baked is somewhere in that mess too. I smiled a lot and giggled at the thought of how obviously high I looked. My oral fixation got 100x worse and I really needed something to put into my mouth. We stopped for a pack of gum to keep my mouth happy after I devoured two apples, both his and mine.

We were supposed to be headed to Katz Deli but I had another idea in mind.

I wanted pasta.

Long pasta noodles that I could swirl around in my mouth and over my tongue. I had to have it.

We ended up at frankie's or lil' frankie's I'm not sure which, that whole meal is a bit of a blur. I remember the atmosphere being very pleasant and the waiter being very hot.
There was a calamari appetizer, entree of proscuitto pizza with arugula and spaghetti with broccoli in garlic and oil, and for dessert came the first tiramisu ever to touch my lips. Oh my word was it heaven. It was one of the best meals I'd had in a long time. One of the first times I remember genuinely enjoying eating. Enjoying the textures on my tongue and the unique taste of each bite.

We hit Katz Deli the following day, and damn was that food great. On every trip up I am fed like a queen. And on every stay home I hit the gym twice as hard to avoid what would surely come of all that eating otherwise.

Our sleep schedules were a bit out of sync for this trip. Whenever he wanted to sleep I was wide awake and cleaning or something of the sort and whenever I got sleepy he retreated into one of his many movies. But, for the times when we were awake together, we chatted a lot. I got a lot off my mind. Talking to him really helps and I can't thank him enough for being there for me. Most of my thoughts stayed in my head this trip up though, with the exception of the time we spent chatting on the roof of his building. Otherwise, I retreated into my head a lot and just thought about the things he was saying and especially about the things he wasn't saying, his body language and reading his eyes.

I remember staring at him a lot this trip up. At times I would stare at his defined jaw as he would talk to me in that deep soothing voice of his, other times I'd be staring at his lips thinking of all the places I wanted them, but often times I'd be staring into his eyes. I'm very much an eye person. Some like tits, some like asses..I like eyes and mouths.

We meandered around town for hours, ended up in the village more than once, wandering through the various little shops. Rented some movies. Returned to the french place for another goat cheese and meat crepe and a cold chocolate drink. I've become a huge fan of goat cheese because of that place. One woman nearby ordered a dessert crepe, at the sight of which I almost drooled. It looked delectable. I asked what it was and he said it was a dessert crepe, he then said that we'll have to return to that place just for dessert one of these trips, I think I'll hold him to that.

I woke up around 8:45am with an hour before I had to begin my trek homeward bound. I was extremely bad off and really just wanted him to fuck me. I had the night before as well. While he was dominating me I was so hot for him, and each time he'd take a break or wander off to keep me in suspense I just wanted to scream out "fuck me now!" but we were on his terms, and he was doing such a wonderful job.
Then I wanted sex with him just nice and slowly, just to feel him inside of me and watch him enjoy my body as I was enjoying his. Sadly though, he would not wake up no matter how many times I kissed his neck or fondled his body. He finally woke up just shy of 15 minutes before I had to leave. Just enough time for a nice blowjob, some final packing, and getting dressed. I've begun to notice that every time I suck cock I am even more turned on, not to mention sopping wet. I really just wanted to lay in bed with him on top of me kissing me before I had to leave. But alas, that did not happen. He got up and cleaned up a bit then got dressed. I repacked my bag and took one last look around to be sure I hadn't forgotten anything, then we were on our way. He walked me to the subway station and we softly kissed farewell, thinking all the while about how badly I'd have just loved to ravage him right there on that street corner. I just kept thinking, three days til the next gathering, I can get my fill then.

2 Comments:

  • The next time you go to Katz's hand the brisket counterman a folded up dollar bill with your ticket. It'll get you a taste. And it's fantastic that you're making progress in cleaning Todd's apartment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

  • Todd said the same. We dropped several dollars, so not only did I end up with a Huge sandwich that I couldn't finish, but a plate full of sample meats as well. What a great place! I wish there were something like that down here in boring south jersey.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home